If you are looking to get the best and most expansive voice changer for Zoom, then you're on the right platform. Read this article till the end and find out.
Given this, this article will walk you through several top-ranked Zoom voice changer apps along with their pros and cons and a step-by-step guide on how to change Zoom voice.
- Part 1: 5 Best Voice Changer for Zoom in 2022
- Part 2: How to Change Your Voice with Zoom Voice Changer
- Part 3: Record Zoom Meeting and Change the Voice with iMyFone Filme
6 Best Voice Changer for Zoom
Here are the best and most comprehensive Zoom voice changer apps that you can use.
1.MagicMic Zoom Voice Changer [Windows and Mac | 125+ Voices ]
MagicMic voice changer for Zoom is fully worthy of your attention if you want to change every aspect of your voice more in a natural way. With just one click, you can turn your voice into male to female, Monster, Minions, Devil, Chipmunks, Dragon, Robot, Alien, etc for Zoom and other platforms.
Key Features of MagicMic
- Change your voice in real-time with 125+ various voice filters on both Mac and Windows.
- Occupied small memory,and get started within only 2 minutes. Very easy to use.
- It works with all versions of Windows and supports tons of games and chat (PUBG, LOL, CF, WOW, Second Life, Fortnite, CSGO, Overwatch).
- Voice filters come with background sounds to make your voice vivid and natral. All voices are adjustable.
500+ in-build sound effects and voice memes to use on games, chats or live streams,and import sound effects is suppored. Best Zoom soundboard!
Allows you to create your own voice with ease by adjusting the voice settings.
Pros of MagicMic Zoom Soundboard:
You can custom unique voice with various sound parameters.
Offers the most voice fiters and sounds than others.
Easy to use with an easy interface.
Hotkey settings make you without any interruption on gaming and voice chat.
Supports in Windows 11 and Mac system while the most voice changers don't.
It is still a new product in the market.Not as famous as others.
Some sound effects are not named correctly.
Price: Free and Pro version
2. RoboVox Voice Changer [ Android and iOS | 32+ Voices ]
If you love to modulate your voice to robotic themes on mobilephone, then RoboVox Voice Changer is an ideal choice. Equipped with a wide collection of voice-changing styles that you can implement on a Zoom call with one click, it provides a quick and simple solution to disguise your voice on Zoom.
RoboVox also offers plenty of other features including in-built X/Y control that enables the users to play their voices in real-time.
The recorded time is up to 5 minutes.
32 unique voice styles.
Easily customizable pitch and modulation settings.
It offers you 3 different voice change modes: Real-time,parrot and recording.
You can save your creations as WAV files and share it on Soundcloud or by email.
Supports latest Android and iOS versions.
Three different modes including the real time mode.
Pushes for in-app purchases
Limited free voice styles
Price: It's free to download but offer in-app purchase
3. AV Voice Changer [ Windows 10 | 47+ Voices ]
This powerful software has established itself as one of the best voice changers for Zoom – thanks to its impeccable features and intuitive interface. Having millions of downloads, AV Voice Changer offers a huge pool of unique and exciting voice effects that you can implement with just one click.
Aside from Zoom, it works perfectly fine with other audio and video chatting applications
- It allows you to record and preview your voice in just 1 window.
- Built-in professional editor.
- It allows you to set hotkeys.
- It comes with 47+ voice effects,70 background effects.
- Save in your Android and share with others.
Change voice in real-time as well as for the existing audio.
Import pre-recorded audio into the program.
Compatible with almost all VoIP programs.
No free trial version and expensive price.
Not easy for beginner.
Price: Basic version 29.95$,Gold version 39.95$
4. VoiceMod [ Windows | 65+ Voices ]
VoiceMod is one of the most in-demand voice changers for Zoom that comes pre-loaded with a range of exciting voice styles including Baby, Android, Alien, and Chipmunk. Don't get confused by its simple interface as it includes all the impeccable voice-changing features that you want from a quality tool.You can click to check How to Use VoiceMod.
What's more, you can record your voice and disguise it to surprise your friends.
- Offers various in-build of voice modes in real-time.
- It allows you to build your own voice with the voicelab function.
- It supports to add sounds to its soundboard.
- Keybinds setting is supported.
The quantity of voice effects is large.
Easily integrate with other popular apps such as Skype, Twitter, modern games, and many online streaming apps.
Voice effects sound natural and are of high-quality.
The free version has limited features
Crash and not working often
Price: Free to download but offer in-app purchase.
5. Clownfish Voice Changer [ Windows | 14 Voices ]
Another highly popular Zoom voice changer that empowers you to implement exciting voice-changing themes on Zoom. Being exclusively compatible with Windows OS, it comes with a user-friendly interface and straightforward interface that make it an ideal choice for beginners.
It also supports VST plugins that allow users to generate new sound effects in high quality. The best thing about Clownfish is it works great with Zoom and many others chatting apps like Discord, Viber, Steam, and so on.
Features of Clownfish
- You can use it as a music play and sound player.
- Offers 14+ various built-in voice styles.
- VST support.
- It can be used on various platforns like Steam, Skype, Hangouts, ooVoo, Viber, Ekiga, Jitsi, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Discord, etc.
Open source and 100% free.
It allows you to play various sounds and musics.
No advanced and limited kinds of voice effects
Interface seems old-fashioned
Price: Open source and free
User experience of Clownfish Voice Changer>>
6. NCH Voxal Voice Changer [ Mac and Windows | 45+ Voices ]
Being compatible with both Windows and Mac it is one of the best tools to change your voice on Zoom. Having over a million users, it is popular for its flexibility and tons of hilarious voice effects.
- Manu voices including funny, robot, monster, devil, and so on.
- Sound effects can be applied to local files.
- Modulate voice in real-time.
- Switch between different voices using custom hotkeys.
The voice changing styles are not less.
It works with both Mac and Windows.
Voice effects come with background sounds.
Often crashes unexpectedly
Need long time to download and run up.
Too many ads
Price: It offer free trail version,and after free trial,you can pay for it with various purchsing plan.
How to Change Your Voice with Zoom Voice Changer
What's the most important is you choose a suitable voice changer,then complete the setting as follows. Here we use MagicMic voice changer for Zoom,cuz it is suitable for both Windows and Mac devices.
1) Download, install a suitable voice changer on your device.And go to its setting interface,finish input and output settings.
2) Open Zoom and at the top right click on your settings option button. After the settings window opens click on the "Audio" tab.
3) For Microphone Select "Microphone (Voice Changer Virtual Audio Device)" on Windows devices, and choose "Blackhole 2CH" on Mac devices in the drop down.
4) Uncheck Automatically adjust volume.
5) Click the Test Mic button and speak into your microphone and adjust the microphone position to your mouth until the bars show in the middle when you talk. You may need to adjust your real microphone if it was originally not setup.
You can do this by selecting your real microphone and running "Test Mic" for it, then switch back to the MagicMic Virtual Audio Device. Leave the MagicMic Virtual Audio Device microphone at 50%.
6) Close the settings dialog.
Watch Video Guide About Zoom Voice Changer for Windows and Mac
Record Zoom Meeting and Change the Voice with iMyFone Filme
When it comes to the best screnn recodring, audio recording and voice changing software for Zoom, iMyFone Filme stands apart from other players in the market. It comes pre-loaded with all the stellar features and hilarious voice effects that a premium Zoom recording tool offers.
With its all-in-one features, users can record Zoom screen as well as edit the captured audio/video using the built-in professional editor. Even the newbies find in extremely easy to install and use.
Records Zoom in high quality
Offer real-time voice changing while recording
Provides tons of unique and exciting voice styles
Can modulate existing audio sources
Edit the captured audio
Easy and simple to use even for beginners
Many voice changing modes
Compatibility with all Windows versions
Here's how to use iMyFone Filme:
Once installed, launch iMyFone Filme on your computer.
Now, you need an audio track in the Filme timeline. Use the "+" sign to import and load an audio file to Filme's timeline.
Start Zoom meeting. Then, click on the Microphone icon to get going.
On the popup tab, choose your Microphone as the input device. Here, you can select the voice-changing theme you want.
After that, click on the Play icon to start recording Zoom.
Once recorded, you'll see the output audio file in the timeline. You can apply dozens of sound effects to it.
Finally, click on Export to save the output file on your computer.
This article shows that the internet is full of voice changer for Zoom apps. All the tools mentioned above are efficient and trustworthy and choosing one tool over the other depends on your individual preferences and requirements.
Let's make a summary. Within the voice changers we've discussed,MagicMic Zoom voice changer contains the most voice fiters for Zoom voice change and Clownfish contains the least voices.
- 125+ Voice effects for one-click voice changing in real-time.
- Huge library with 400+ Voice Effects and 150+ Voice Memes.
- Sound emulator in games, live, chatting, online classes, and more.
- Voice recording and audio voice changing is supported.
- Voice studio lets you create any voice you like.