How to Edit Effects
You can apply filters/animation in Filme to make your creative project gorgeous and eye-catching. Just a few clicks and the look and feel of your video will dramatically change. Read the following guide to learn how to:
With Filme, you can add filters/animation to a video in three ways:
First, click the "Effect" tab and choose the filter or animation that you want to add to your
Way 1: Click the "+" icon in the middle and add the effect to the timeline.
Way 2: Right click on the filter or animation and choose "Apply" to add it to the timeline where you want.
Way 3: Drag and drop the filter/animation to the point where you want to add it to the timeline.
You can remove filters/animation from your project with one of the following methods:
Remove the Effect of the Filter Covering on Clips
1) Right-click on the filter in the timeline and select "Delete Effect" from the drop-down menu.
2) Double click on the filter effect on your project to open the edit panel. Press the red "x" below the effect to remove the filter.
Remove the Animation in the Timeline
1) The animation in the timeline can be removed by clicking on it and selecting the "Delete" icon in the toolbar.
2) Choose the animation in the timeline and press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove it.
3) Right click on the animation in the timeline and select "Delete" from the popup menu.
When you want to "favorite" a filter/animation effect, right-click on it in the "Effects" menu and select "Add to Favorite". You can also click the heart icon at the top right corner to add it to "Favorite". Then you can find it in the "Favorite" category.