Change Your Voice in Real-Time
Step 1: Launch iMyFone MagicMic
Install and launch iMyFone MagicMic. If this is your first time running MagicMic, please follow the setup instructions.
Step 2: Select The Output and Input Device
Now you’ll have to choose the output and input to use this voice changer. Select your real microphone as the input device. Select your headphones as the output device.
Step 3. Check the Voice-Changing Effect
Then you can click any voice filter and speak into your microphone to check how your voice sounds like on each of them.
If MagicMic voice changer doesn't work, here are 3 ways to resolve the issue.
Way 1: Check Your MagicMic Audio Configuration.
1) Enable the "hear myself" option on MagicMic voice changer.
2) Go to Settings from the left menu.
3) Select your real microphone as Input device. And select your headphones in Output device.
4) Now speak into your mic and check the volume bar if it‘s dynamic.
Way 2: Click The Detect Option And Let MagicMic Help You.
1) In the Settings, click the Detect button to detect your devices. Here are the situations you will meet and the solutions.
Case 1: Voice Changer driver not found.
In this case, we suggest you click the Install option to install Voice Changer driver.
Case 2: Microphone not found.
In this case, we suggest you connect a microphone and click the Refresh button.
Case 3: Headphone not found.
In this case, we suggest you connect a headphone and click the Refresh button.
Case 4: Voice Changer Virtual Audio Device is disabled.
In this case, we suggest you enable it in Sound Control Panel, then click the Refresh button.
Way 3: Check Your Windows Audio Configuration.
1) On the Windows Search Bar type Sound.
2) Click on Sound / Control panel.
3) In the Recording and Playback tab in Windows, you should have selected your headphones and microphone as default (the same one you have selected in MagicMic Settings).
Step 4: Change Your Voice Instantly in Various Platforms
MagicMic can be used on different platforms such as Fortnite, PUBG, Discord, Skype, Twitch and more. If you want to use the real-time voice changer on these platforms, here is what to do.
1. Launch the program that you want to use MagicMic and then go to its Voice Settings.
2. In the Input Device option, select the option Microphone (Voice Changer Virtual Audio Device (WDM)). After that, you can easily change the voice in real-time in the program you are using. And other users can also hear your audio alteration.