Videos are more engaging and likable than PPTs, which is why they are preferred for presentations, marketing, education, and other purposes. For whatever purpose you need to convert PPTs to videos, you can easily do the job if you know the right tool.
There are many PPT to video converters on the market, and for your convenience, we will share desktop as well as online tools along with pros, cons, and pricing, so you can select the best PPT to video converter for your task. Let’s start the discussion.
- Part 1. Top 10 PPT to Video Converters in 2021
- Part 2. Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Top 10 PPT to Video Converters in 2021
1) iMyFone Filme
Filme is a professional video editor, but it has a bunch of tools that you cannot find in other video editing tools. It is a video editor, slideshow maker, PPT to video converter, video resizer, voice changer, video converter, screen recorder, and a lot more. It is a versatile video editor suitable for all your needs.
You can convert your PPT files to videos without any hassle by using Filme. You just need to go to its PowerPoint slides to video converter and add files to it. The best part is that it can do batch conversion, so you can add multiple files in one go.
After conversion, you can edit the video with its exception tools. You can add filters, images, text, stickers, transitions, or anything you like. You can change the duration of slides, add music/sound effects, record your voiceover, and make everything up to the mark.
The video can be exported in any format you like. You can select the desired aspect ratio, frame rate, bitrate, resolution, and other settings. Moreover, you can also upload the video to different social media platforms, such as YouTube, Twitter, and Vimeo.
- It is perfect for beginners. You can convert your PPTs into videos without any prior experience.
- You can edit videos like a pro. There are exceptional tools in Filme that can make your videos more appealing.
- It supports batch conversion, so you can save time and convert all files in one go.
- It has a vast library of music, sound effects, filters, transitions, stickers, text styles, and everything you need for video editing.
- There is no limit on the file size; you can convert larger files without any limitations.
- You need to wait and let the software convert your files. However, it will remind you once the conversion is done.
|1-month Plan||$29.95 ($49.95)|
|1-year Plan||$39.95 ($69.95)|
|Lifetime Plan||$59.95 ($109.95)|
Any Conv is an online file converter. If you don’t want to download any software for PPT to video conversion, this could be a good option. You just need to follow the link, and you are good to go.It can convert various types of files into videos and other formats. Its PPT to video converter is also commendable. You can save your time and convert the file in one click.
- The files are deleted from the server after an hour. So, it is a reliable and safe option.
- You can upload multiple files simultaneously.
- The file size can’t be more than 100MBs. So, it is only for small PPTs.
- It is a PowerPoint to MP4 video converter; there is no other video format available.
- It takes too much time to upload files.
It is completely free. You can convert your files that have a file size of up to 100MBs.
If you are looking for a professional and trusted tool, then there is nothing better than Camtasia. It is a well-known software suite for recording screens and making simple edits to the video. You can also convert your PPTs into a video by using it, and the quality will remain the same. The slides are automatically converted into images, and then you can create a video.
It is perfect for professional and commercial purposes. You can add annotations, transitions, animations, cursor effects, audio effects, music, narration, and tons of other things.
- Camtasia is an all-in-one tool. You can edit the slides and create a video as you like.
- You can add visual effects, narrations, animations, or many other things and objects to your videos.
- You can also record your screen.
- It offers cursor effects that are perfect for video presentations.
- It converts PPTs into images. So, if you have a large PPT, it will be challenging to handle the slides.
4) ImTOO Convert PowerPoint to Video FreeImTOO offers a special PowerPoint to video conversion tool, which is specially designed for the purpose. You can install it on your desktop and convert your PPTs to video files.
You can upload one PPT file to the software and convert it according to your requirements. You can select the video size, quality, frame rate, time, and other settings.
- The tool is excellent for professional tasks. You can convert your files like a pro.
- You have control over the video quality and other settings.
- It supports batch conversion in the premium version.
- It is not only a PPT to MP4 converter, but you can also select other formats, such as MOV and AVI.
- The app is not designed for higher resolutions, such as 4K. It works fine on a 1920 x 1080 display.
- The free version can only convert one file at a time.
5) Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro
This tool, Leawo is for Windows users. The amazing feature of this converter is that it offers 180+ video formats, so you can choose any format according to your needs. You can also control the video and audio quality of the final file.
Most importantly, you can make changes to the PPT before conversion. You can adjust the duration of slides, add/delete music, and make a few more changes.
- It can convert multiple files at the same time. There is no limit on the number of files in batch conversion.
- You can adjust video and audio quality.
- It is suitable for beginners.
- 180+ video formats.
- It maintains the quality of the slides.
- Only for Windows.
- It only supports PPTs of PowerPoint 2000 and later.
Leawo has a free version that you can use on your Windows device with some limited features. The paid version is available for $44.95.
Converter 365 is also an online file converter. It is a handy tool for converting any type of file. It can convert images, videos, PDFs, books, PPTs, etc.
The best part is that it has tons of video formats available. You can convert your PPT to anyone you like. Moreover, it also has almost all image, GIF, audio, and video formats.
- You can upload PPTs directly from your computer or mobile. You can also use the URL of the PPT, and it will be uploaded automatically.
- It supports batch conversion. You can add multiple files.
- It does not take too much time to upload the files. It takes a few seconds or a minute for a normal-sized PPT.
- There are dozens of video formats, including MP4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MKV, and MPEG.
- No watermark
- The files can be downloaded as a ZIP. You can also share the link to the files.
- The maximum file size is only 100MBs for the free version.
- It retains the files for 24 hours.
The initial version is free and allows you to do ten conversions per day. If you don’t do conversions frequently, this is an excellent option. The company also offers two paid plans for customers. You need to contact them for pricing.
7) MoyeaSoft PowerPoint to Video Converter
MoyeaSoft is a user-friendly and simple PPT to video converter. It is a paid tool, but you can also get its free version and convert your files with some limitations.
Before conversion, you can select the format of the video. You can customize audio, timing, and slides. You can also add music to the file.
- You can convert multiple files together, even in the free version.
- It is perfect for personal as well as professional use.
- There are various video formats, including MPEG, MP4, MOV, and FLV.
- The interface is quite old and boring.
- It lacks many features.
- It is just a simple conversion tool, but it is pretty expensive. You can buy Filme at a lower price.
- It is a slow tool.
Pricing:It is available for $49.95, which is quite high compared to other tools. You can buy a video editor in this price range.
CloudConvert is a web-based tool for file conversion. You can quickly convert your files through it. It also has a PPT to video converter. Its unique feature is that the premium plan is based on the conversion minutes. So, you can buy conversion minutes according to your needs and convert your files.
People think a lot before using online tools as many tools are fake or bait for a scam. But CloudConvert is reliable and trusted.
- CloudConvert offers concurrent file conversions. It means you can perform multiple conversions at the same time.
- You can upload files via the URL or from the computer, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Up to 25 conversions are free per day.
- The packages are quite flexible as you can buy conversion minutes from 500-1,000,000.
- Larger files take more time, so they consume more conversion minutes. Ultimately, you pay a high price.
- It offers only SWF format. If you want MP4, you need another tool for that.
|Conversion Minutes||Price (Per Month)|
Xilisoft is a desktop tool for converting PPTs to SD and HD videos. The distinct feature of this tool is the customizable settings. You can select the video quality and the resolution. If you want to remove or retain music from your slides, you can do that. You can also add any music, voiceover, or other audio by uploading a file.
- You can select the format of the file. There are various popular video formats available.
- Music can be added or deleted from the PPT.
- It gives you control over the frame rate, which is commendable.
- You can adjust the duration of slides while converting them to the video.
- The premium version can do batch conversion.
- You cannot add more than one file in the free version.
- It is quite expensive.
- There are limited formats available.
|Plan||Price (Limited Time Offer)|
10) Online Convert
Among all online converter tools, Online Convert is the most popular and trusted. It is an all-in-one converter for almost any type of file conversion. It has audio, video, PDF, book, PDF, archive, web services, and several other converters.
Online Convert has a PPT to video converter free software that offers you full control over the final video and audio settings. You can adjust pixels, trim video, rotate video, pick the desired codec, and make other changes. You won’t find these options in other online tools.
- The file uploading is quite fast. You can also see the time left required for the complete uploading.
- The files can be uploaded from a computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, or the URL.
- You can select the desired settings for your video and audio. You can also create a preset to use for future conversions.
- It is a reliable and trusted tool that can be used for commercial purposes.
- You can download a ZIP file of the batch conversion.
- The premium tool is quite expensive. It is better to buy a video editing and conversion tool at this cost.
It is a free tool; however, you can donate if you want to support the work.
Frequently Asked Questions -FAQs
1. Can PPT be converted to MP4?Yes, PPT can be converted to MP4 without any hassle. Open Filme and follow the given steps.
Step 1: After opening Filme, click on Slides to Video.
Step 2: Add your PPT files. You can add multiple files in one go.
Step 3: Click on the setting icon at the bottom. You can adjust the duration of slides, frame rate, and video quality.
Step 4: Click on Convert.
2. How can I convert PPT to video on Mac?
If you are a macOS user, then there are two options. The best one is to install a compatible converter, such as Filme and Camtasia. Then, you can easily convert as many files as you like and edit the final video. Another option is to use online tools. There are many online tools, such as Online-Convert and Converter365. These are web-based tools, so you only need to open your browser and follow the link.
3. What is the best presentation to video converter without a watermark?
Filme is the best PPT to video converter. We are calling it the best among all because it is a comprehensive video editor. You can edit slides and make them perfect. You can add effects, transitions, stickers, music, text, and many other things to your video. It also supports batch conversion and can convert your files quickly. You can use Filme for video editing, audio editing, file conversion, slideshows, and many other purposes. The best thing about it is that it is perfect for beginners.
We have shared the best PPT to video converters and discussed their pros, cons, and pricing. We hope you have a clear idea of what tool you can use. It is difficult to select the best PPT to video converter. For your ease, we recommend Filme. It will not only help you convert your PPT files to videos, but you can also use it as a voice changer, screen recorder, file converter, video resizer, audio editor, video editor, and slideshow maker. It is an all-in-one tool designed for beginners. The final video after conversion can be edited using the video editor. You can make it more appealing by adding filters, transitions, and other cool effects.